Doorbell Replacement Button

I have the Ring Doorbell View Cam and the button has become cracked and looks pretty bad. Is it possible to change the button cover?

Hi @bigviv. It would be best to contact our support team to see if there is a new piece/replacement they could send you. Be sure to take a picture and have that handy, as our support team will need this. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

It’s amazing that you can get a 3rd party button for a Pro Model and a Pro2 model and most other Doorbells in the Ring collection…I’m afraid Rings response of ‘Sorry…it’s out of Warranty you’ll have to buy a whole new View Cam’ isn’t good enough…if people’s buttons are breaking left right and centre…that’s a Ring problem…not a customer problem :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. Maybe they should just start selling buttons…I’m sure that as the manufacturer they have plenty :man_shrugging:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.