Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
G
Doorbell Push Alexa Notification have stopped
hardwired-video-doorbell
cs-support
I have a Video Doorbell 4 with hard wired Power Source. It is connected to Alexa via the Ring app and via the Alexa App. We have a variety of Alexa devices (Studio Echo, Echo and Dot's). Up until a few weeks ago it was working without issue. Someone would push the doorbell button and we would hear a notification on all Alexa devices. Now it doesn't. I have restarted all the devices. Uninstalled and reinstalled both Alexa and Ring Apps on my iPhone. I have also disconnected the amazon account from the Ring App and reconnected it. I have also disabled the Ring skill from Alexa and re-enabled. None of these appear to solve the issue. I have searched various threads but they either go cold without a solution, or one of the above solutions works for one person - but it hasn't for me. Please can you advise why notifications aren't being pushed to Alexa - only to the Ring app on my phone?

23-11-2023 10:30:29

Responses (1)

J
Hi @Glenn6. You have tried all the basic troubleshooting steps I would have recommended for this type of concern. The next best step is to contact our support team to further investigate this with you. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here.](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us)

24-11-2023 04:40:59

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User