Doorbell Pro won't go into setup mode

I have 3 Ring Pros connected to the same network. All 3 installed normally, and were working without issue… around 8 hours later, one of the units disconnected from the network, and I haven’t been able to reconnect it. I’ve tried putting the unit into setup mode, but pressing the button on the side (and holding the button for 20 seconds) appears to just power cycle, and I can’t get it to go into setup mode. The Ring app showed the power as ‘Good’ before the unit went offline. Our router has been reset multiple times… i’ve disconnected power to the unit overnight… i’ve tried powering the unit via the hidden micro-usb connection on the left side of the unit… no luck with any of that…

Hey @JohnHillerich. Thank you so much for detailing your experience on what you tried to do to get this addressed! Since you have exhausted the troubleshooting you can do on your end, if you have not already, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.