Doorbell Pro will not go into setup mode

My Ring Doorbell Pro lost connect to our wifi during our last power outage. I am not able to put the doorbell in set up mode to reconnect it. I have performed a hard restart many times and still cannot get it to go into set up mode. I’ve also disconnected power to it for 30 seconds and reconnected; nothing works. When I hit the botton on the side of the doorbell, it does not give the spinning light that it is in set up mode and doesn’t give a wifi signal to connect my phone app too. There is power to the doorbell as the doorbell still works. I’ve also checked the power supply at the interior chime doorbell and it is still connected properly. Any advice on what to do next?

Hi @AaronE1. Since you have done the reset and checked the wiring to no avail, the best next steps from here would be to reach out to our support team! Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.