Doorbell Pro pressed causes chimes to hum loudly

Ring Pro has been losing power and has to be disconnected from the transformer and reconnected to work. Then it will lose connection usually when pressed. Now when pressed it no longer works and causes the chimes to hum, indicating a fault in the doorbell button. I have had it since 2016. I have replaced the transformer with the recommended transformer.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Is there some type of resolution?
I like Ring so much I got their 2nd Gen alarm system. Now I need to get my doorbell working again.

Hey @DeHo. Can you show me how you have the Pro Power Kit installed on your internal chime kit? What kind of internal chime kit do you have? In addition, please check out our Help Center Article here for more information on how to troubleshooting a poor power concern.

I have performed these steps. I installed a new 16V - 30A transformer several months ago to try to stop all of the disconnects. Device Health shows that once power drops the 4000mA or less the Ring unit stops working. I have to disconnect and then reconnect to get it operating again. Voltage reading says 17.2V at the outside unit. I have the Pro Power Kit connected correctly (see attachment). When it is connected the chimes inside will hum and vibrate, which is usually a sign of a bad doorbell.

@DeHo Thank you so much for confirming how your setup is, as well as that picture of your internal chime kit with the Pro Power Kit. After taking a look at everything, you do indeed have the setup exactly how it should be, and it sounds like the appropriate power is being supplied to the Doorbell. At this time, it would be best to follow up with our support team directly on this.

For this, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let me know how this goes, as your answer may help out other neighbors that run into this situation. :slight_smile: