Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
R
Doorbell pro failing at connecting to Ring Wifi
hardwired-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
I am having tough time connecting to "Ring-1dead3" wifi during setting up my doorbell pro. The step keeps failing saying that "**Unable to connect to wifi**" and it shows that "This network is operating on Wi-Fi channels in use by several other nearby networks". Tried multiple workarounds but didn't work. Restarted my phone(s) and also did network resets but nothing worked. Appreciate if anyone faced similar issue and share a solution for the same.

22-09-2023 02:59:13

Responses (3)

R
![image|230x500](upload://w2QrlmvSsTTmfSfvHRSp2cR0IHT.jpeg)

22-09-2023 03:01:11

R
Hi Ring community Any help is highly appreciated - please let me know if anyone has workaround or solution for this?

25-09-2023 01:40:58

J
Hi @RK06. The troubleshooting steps you took were excellent troubleshooting steps to try for this type of concern. Does the Ring network name you provided match the Mac ID of your Doorbell Pro? It should match the last few characters of your Doorbells Mac ID.

26-09-2023 05:21:35

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User