Doorbell Pro constantly turning off

Hi,

My Ring Doorbell Pro is hardwired using the supplied Ring adaptor that came with it, plugged directly into a power socket. We have only been in this newly built house not even 2 years and the doorbell is starting to turn off.

Using the app it says that it is only getting 8V. I unplug the adaptor plug it back in and it’s all good. However after approximately 2 - 3 uses it goes back to turning off again.

Anyone else having these issues or know how to fix it?

Hi @Dieselrose. You can try rebooting your Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button for 20–25 seconds to see if that helps. If there is another outlet available to plug the adapter into, I would try that as well. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

I followed your steps still keeps happening.

I flipped the circuit breaker on and off, and it has worked fine again up until today. Now the problem has happened again.

Hi @Dieselrose. I responded to your reply in another thread, as I didn’t realize you already created a thread of your own. The Ring Community is a public forum, so we can offer assistance with general troubleshooting. Since the steps we suggested didn’t work, I’d recommend following up with our support team so they can look into this in more depth.