Doorbell only in peephole view

I just set up my ring doorbell that I used at a different apartment.
Now the view looks like you’re looking through a peephole.
It was not like this at my prior apartment.

Hi there, @Dorilynnp! The view in the Ring app of your Ring device can be adjusted while viewing the video (zoom) or depending on your screen orientation (landscape, portrait), however, this will not change your Ring device’s normal field of view, and would reset upon the next video.

Another good factor to consider is a difference in environments, from overhangs to enclosed entryways, and other differences that might make the field of view seem different. If everything looks proper, and the Ring device field of view is not improving or resembling what you had prior, try resetting the device by holding the setup button for 20 seconds.

Once this step is complete, please reconnect your Ring device by following the steps in this help center article.

If this concern still persists, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: