Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Doorbell not connecting to wifi 6
device-settings
troubleshooting

I have just updated my wifi to a wifi 6 router. I couldnt just change the router details for whatever reason. When trying to connect device it couldnt find it. I was at a loss so thought i would deactivate then reactivate. But now i cant reactivate my doorbell. I have gone through the set up device several times and cannot connect. I am at my wits end. Please help

14-01-2024 06:03:52

Responses (1)

J

Hi @user74296. If your Doorbell is not connecting to your new wifi, try the following steps:

• Factory reset your Doorbell by pressing and holding the setup button on it for 20–25 seconds.

• If you have a WiFi 6 router in 802.11 af/ax mode and can’t complete your setup, change your router or guest network to 802.11 b/g/n and complete your set-up.

We also have this Help Center page with other steps to try. If you have tried these steps and still can’t connect your Doorbell to your new wifi, give our support team a call for further assistance.

15-01-2024 07:45:57

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User