I tried to connect ring doorbell 1 to Tp-Link VR600 2.4 wifi network.
After the ring is connected to the wifi, the left white light is turned on - “no internet connection”.
I tried a lot of things to solve to the problem:
- To ensure I get a stable connection in a few other devices on that wifi network.
- Change the wifi channel from auto to 4 and Channel Width to 40m and 20m.
- Factory reset the ring.
- Disable iPhone cellular data.
- Open a new 2.4 guest network.
- Fully recharge the ring.
- Empty the battery and recharge it again.
In every step, the ring does not get a connection to the internet.
What can I do to solve the issue?