Doorbell network down?

Is the network down in Kent? My doorbell and chime have both gone offline and won’t reconnect. My WiFi is working. I can see reports on other sites like Down Detector and Is It Down reporting issues but I’ve been on the phone with Ring customer support who also can’t connect me and aren’t confining anything, just putting me in a queue to speak to someone at a higher technical level. I’ve been on the phone for 28 minutes now so thought I might get a quicker answer on here (I only called to let them know that there are reported issues which I was advised they don’t know about)

2 Likes

Hi, I’m in Northamptonshire and everything has gone offline. Our internet is ok but I can’t get anything to connect.

2 Likes

Thank you for confirming I’m not going mad. Given that I tried and failed miserably to report it it may be some time before it gets sorted

1 Like

I’m in Midlands and all my cameras have gone offline. Our internet is ok

1 Like

Thank you for confirming. I’ve now tried reporting it via the online support chat but that disconnected immediately

I am in Kent and doorbell off line, streaming error. Will not connect. WiFi is okay.

1 Like

Same here Plymouth UK

1 Like

Are there any moderators on here that can report this to Ring who seem to be in denial? If it isn’t being acknowledged by Ring it will never get resolved.

I think it may be a BT fault?

1 Like

Do you know how it’s a BT fault? My BT internet is working fine

Yep internet was fine but certain sites couldn’t be resolved - Ring included. I think it may be back now though.

1 Like

Hi Neighbours. There was an outage within BT yesterday that was causing issues with Ring.com and its devices. BT has since fixed this issues and your devices should be up and running now. Cheers!