Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
JH
Doorbell live view fails to open with dual SIM iPhone 14
hardwired-video-doorbell
troubleshooting
Hi. With my iPhone 14 live wiev fails or it takes a very long time to start a live view session. The person who pressed the bell has gone before I connected! I've seen a few threads dealing with dual SIM and IPv6. But on my iPhone 14 it is not possible to disable IPv6. (I have no MAC) The problem * The error only applies to 4G/5G * WIFI works fine * The error only applies when both mobile networks (SIM cards) are activated, I deactivate one mobile network and everything works fine. (It doesn't matter which line I disable) Is there a workorund? (until RING fix the APP) BR Johan, Sweden

22-10-2023 09:04:54

Responses (1)

J
Hi @J.Hansson. I was able to find this Community [post](https://community.ring.com/t/dual-sim-live-view-problem/216471) where other neighbors had a similar concern. There is a marked solution with links to threads on what others have done to help with the concern.

23-10-2023 07:08:16

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User