Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
S
User Solution
Doorbell doesn’t ring mutilple times in 1 minute
hardwired-video-doorbell
app-request

Does anyone know if there is a fix for a problem where you can’t press and hear the doorbell more than once in say 1 minute? I have this problem with my Pro2 and someone else’s ha it with the cheaper wired one as well. My guess is the doorbell is ignoring the subsequent presses and trying to do something else around video or recording. Love the doorbell, but this bit is a bit disappointing. Thanks

24-03-2024 04:25:25

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Hi @skimaestro. After someone presses the doorbell button, your doorbell begins recording the event. A subsequent press of the button during this will not trigger a new alert, as the initial press is still being recorded and processed for the Event History. Other neighbors have requested for this to function differently. You can add your vote and feedback to this post on our Feature Request board.

25-03-2024 06:38:41

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

24-04-2024 06:39:22

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User