1 month ago I installed doorbell 2020 edition and every single week it goes offline after working 3-5days. I have to hard reset doorbell to make it work again for 3-5 days and then it goes down again.
Ring support on this is terrible, every time the same thing:
- Testing wifi - all good. Test on Ring and Ring Rapid app - same behavior. Testing with wifi off on the phone - same behaviour.
- Doorbell shows online, but no live view is available. I was asked to reset router - no help. But if I reset doorbell all works good for next few days.
- Because after the reset doorbell works OK, I am told doorbell works OK and it will not fail.
- 3 -5 days later doorbell stops working.
- I call support and it is the same cycle of support as they “Do not see anything wrong”.
I already spend 3-4 hours on support with Doorbell and so far no help. I have Ring floodcam at the same location that works without problems.
Can anyone help me to figure out why my doorbell stops working every week?