Doorbell Camera Consistently Going Offline

For the past 6 months or so my doorbell camera goes offline after a few days of working. I have called ring support and they have offered little to no help.

First, this camera is much closer to my router than other devices, but I’m told it is was a weak signal. They told me to buy a Chime Pro to boost the signal. I did that and it still hasn’t fixed the issues. That’s some BS they told me to buy additional products and it does nothing to fix the issue. You’re welcome, ring. Seems like a rip off.

I’ve also disconnected the hardwire and run only off of a battery in case that was causing disconnects.

But I have received no answer that actually explains or fixes this problem. I basically have a nonfunctioning doorbell and doorbell camera.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to permanently fix this?

Pretty sure ring’s only solution is for me to buy a new doorbell camera.

Hi @Mydoorbellcameraneverworks. If your Doorbell keeps falling offline, try the following steps:

If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here for further assistance. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. If you have worked with them before, you can ask to work with our advanced technical support team for your ongoing concern.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.