Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
U
Doorbell button must be pressed hard to ring
hardwired-video-doorbell
cs-support
I have a video doorbell pro hardwired. All connections are good and Wi-Fi signal is strong, but my complaint is that you must press the doorbell pretty hard for it to ring. Often I’ll find someone standing at my door or will even watch them push the doorbell button from the app yet it doesn’t ring because they haven’t pressed it hard enough. Is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the button?

13-11-2023 04:35:20

Responses (2)

J
Hi @user66373. You cannot adjust the sensitivity of the button on a Doorbell. If the button seems to be getting stuck or getting hard to press, the next best step to take is to reach out to our support team for further assistance. Give our support team a call at one of the numbers available [here.](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036196372-Contact-Us)

15-11-2023 05:04:42

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

15-12-2023 05:05:29

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User