doorbell and app issues

hi
i am experiencing some issues with the ring doorbell and also with the app.
live view is failing to connect.
also, when entering the app to device health or device settings the menu is empty (attached screenshots).
tried to reset doorbell and uninstall app. did not help.
please assist.
thanks

Hi @yoav. Thanks for attaching that screenshot to demonstrate what you’re seeing on your end. Please try uninstalling the Ring App, restarting your phone to clear the cache, and then reinstalling the Ring App. The restart in between is a crucial troubleshooting step. I would also recommend ensuring that your phone’s OS is updated. If you have a VPN, please make sure it’s not enabled as this will impact the functionality of the Ring App.

hi
i uninstalled ring app and reinstalled it after phone shutdown but the issue persists. all menus of the app are empty as before.

@yoav Thank you for letting me know how that step worked for you. Since this concern persists, it may be best if you reach out to our support team so they can offer more advanced troubleshooting assistance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to report back on what solution our support team recommends. :slight_smile: