Doorbell 3 issues

My doorbell camera will work for a few minutes after install and setup and then it stops. It constantly says unable to connect to my internet but in the ring app everything is online and all my other devices work fine and it is 40x faster speeds than what ring says it requires. I have no idea what else to do I’ve reset the doorbell multiple times with the same result. Can’t get live video it doesn’t record any movement it doesn’t ring the chime I have inside. Any help would be greatly appreciated before I return the item.

Hi @boonebrendon. This sounds like there may be some settings in your network that are prohibiting your Ring Doorbell from functioning. To test this, you can reconnect it to a wifi hotspot. If the Doorbell works on the wifi hotspot connection, there may be some firewall settings that need to be adjusted. I hope this information helps!

What settings would I look for that need adjusting?

Hi @boonebrendon. The firewall settings are going to depend on your internet service provider (ISP). I would contact them and they should be equipped to walk you through the necessary changes. If they are unable to assist, you can reach out to our support team for further guidance. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.