Doorbell 3 Full Screen alerts

Hi All,

New to this Doorbell World.

i purchased the new doorbell3 yesterday and set it up but immediately noticed its not showing me automatic video when someone rings the bell at the door. It send me an alert which i have to tap to get the live view?..is that how its meant to behave?..if yes then its kind of a FAIL

i was under the impression the video pops up as soon as someone rings…if it doesnt then that kind of defeats the purpose…

or is there somethign I am doing wrong.

Regards,

Varun

Hey @varunj17. You will need to click on Push notification in order to view the Live View, as there is not a way to have the Ring Push notification automatically show the Live View. If you have an Alexa show, whenever someone presses the Doorbell, you can have it set up so that Alexa Show automatically pulls up your Live View, though! This is for only when the button is pressed, and not for motion events. Thank you for your feedback on this though!

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.