Doorbell 2 Warranty

Have 2 doorbells, one is working fine, the other had some lines going across the video at night, put it down to battery/wifi issues.

Just came home today and realised I wasn’t getting pings for coming in - thought might be phone on silent or needing to login, no - the doorbell is offline, wifi or battery naturally. Tried 3 batteries, even charged one up and the thing won’t turn on.

Luckily its inside its 1 year warranty (just over 2 weeks left!) but its actually been offline for about 2 weeks already…

Come to try and get some help/chat but live chat just says its unavailable currently and its not giving me any other options - when I do get in touch with someone I expect the warranty period will be over it won’t be honoured.

Is there a number or any other method I can try?

I’m in the UK.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @FatherBean. You will need to call into our support team directly to get this concern addressed and get that replacement if they cannot troubleshoot it with you! Since you’re outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times.

1 Like