Doorbell 2 Motion setting disappeared from mobile app

Just installed a new Doorbell 2 two months ago. The Motion Settings option no longer appears for my device on the mobile app. Where did it go. I signed up for the basic subscription plan recently. Does that function not come with the basic plan?

Hey @gcgoin! This definitely should not happen. Please try to remove and reinstall the Ring app on your mobile device. Once it is reinstalled, select Devices from the Menu in the Ring app, select your Doorbell 2, and visit your Doorbell 2 Device Settings. Here you should be able to access your motion settings. I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I deleted and reinstalled the iPhone app. THe Motion Settings icon is still not in my Doorbell Device settings. My doorbell chime/WiFi extender has also disappered from my device list. It is still plugged and working. Just not listed on my app.

You should call customer service. They should be able to help you.
Call Us
US: +1(800) 656-1918 (24/7)
US: +1(888) 981-8993 (Español - 24/7)
INTL: +1(310) 929-7085 (24/7)

Did you get this resolved? I have the exact same issue within my app. Motion settings are missing and chime device does not appear in the app but continues to function properly.

exactly same issue. Haven’t being able to figure it out.

Hi @YJ1! Settings definitely should not disappear from the application, thank you for including the screen shot of this concern for a closer look. It certainly appears to be missing some options, please ensure you are logged in as an owner rather than as a shared user to this Doorbell. If you are logged in as owner, all settings should be accessible to you. Please remove and reinstall the Ring app on your mobile device to ensure it is up to date and optimally integrated with your phone. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: