Doorbell 2 lenses peeling

I just had the same thing happen, the clear lens sticker let go and camera got blurry. I was able to peel it off and then using a polishing pad and plastic polish left over from restoring the headlights on my car. The lens is clear again and taking quality videos.

1 Like

Mine toooo…wth. picture is blurry. I tried cleaning

Hey neighbors. If you are experiencing this concern, please check the marked solution for this post.

This happened to me and I’m out of guarantee. Quite poor really as seems very common.
I ended up using a plastic (non blade) paint scraper which seem to remove it. The used WD40 for any remaining glue and then polished off with Meguiar’s car scratch polish remover. Seems to have worked and len’s is now free of blurr areas…good luck all with it

Use a single edge razor blade to CAREFULLY scrap off the film. Clean with Windex, or if it as goo on it, try alcohol or Googon to clean off.

Hi neighbors. The lens on your Ring Video Doorbell should not be peeling off. To contact support and verify if you are still within warranty for a replacement, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here . If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.