Doorbell 1st Gen won’t charge

I’m new to Ring. I have 2 1st gen doorbells that I just removed from the bracket & brought inside to charge. Plugged them in & neither one appears to be charging. At first the light was flashing blue, but now they aren’t doing anything.

Hi there, @Rrschris! Please ensure you are using the included micro USB to charge these Doorbells, and that the USB also works as intended to provide power for a charge. Seeing a blue light is a great sign, and that blue light should appear as the Doorbells fully charge. If not, please perform a reset on your Video Doorbell by holding the setup button for 20 seconds. Once complete, reconnect and test the Doorbell to ensure it is online and fully charged.

If there is still not response from your Doorbell after resetting, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.