Door View detecting motion when opening door

I have a request concerning the motion detection of the Door View (and potentially others)

Whenever the door is opened when anyone is leaving the house the Door View detects motion, this is somewhat annoying in our household.

So I was wondering how easy it would be to have a “Ignore Door Opening” configuration as I would guess that when the door is opening the entire picture the camera is seeing changes instead of just parts of the picture when something moves in the monitored area so that could be used to work out if the camera is moving. I have also read suggestions that it has an accelerometer for the knock detection so that could also be utilised. Aside from the Door View I have seem many people also placing other models on their doors so I guess they could benefit from this change too.

Hi @Baz_8755. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Feel free to link that post you make in the Feature Request board here so other neighbors that come to this thread can easily find your feature!