Door View Cam disconnects from WiFi

HELP! I’m fast becoming frustrated that my Door View Cam keeps disconnecting from our WiFi. We installed a new hub last week and it was all fine; the last two days the Door View Cam has been disconnecting from the WiFi. When I try to reconnect, the Door View Cam is unresponsive. I have even tried taking the battery out and leaving it out for several hours before I re-insert it but this does not always work and pressing the orange button on the side works intermittently.

As my partner has numerous health issues which makes him considered as vulnerable at this time, it is more important than ever that this is working!

Any ideas would be most appreciated!

Sorry to hear about this @Sue_A! The first best thing to check here would be the battery level and the flex cable. If the battery is fully charged, please ensure the flex cable connecting the parts of your Doorview Cam, is properly connected.

The next best step will be to confirm your wifi signal strength is strong with the addition of the new router. Check out our Community post about RSSI for tips on optimizing wifi signal strength. I hope this helps! :slight_smile: