Door view Cam cable

Hi. Any ideas where I can source the cable to connect the 2 parts of the door view cam as I can’t find one in the UK

Hey @IMT21918. I also tried to look on the website and it looks like it is not listed on our website for you to purchase spare parts for the Door View Cam Cable. If you could, please contact our support team here via phone to see if they can order this for you! :slight_smile:

Thanks, @Chelsea_Ring! Although she is correct and this is the normal way to process this would be to contact support ,we would be happy to assist! With our reduced Support hours due to COVID this may be easier :). @IMT21918 if it’s okay with you, can we contact you using the email address associated wtih this account? Let us know :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Jennifer_Ring of course you can

@IMT21918 Thank you! I’ve gone ahead and sent you an email to take care of this for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need doorbell view cam cable

Hi @Fadi80. I apologize that we did not provide the update in this thread, but the Door View Cam Cable is currently out of stock for shipping in the UK. For the UK, we should be back in stock late June. If you are in the NA, you can purchase the spare parts from our website here!

I have a ring pro and the rubber button is tearing. How can I get a replacement part?

Hi @Lgrohs. Any replacements will made by our support team. They can be reached at one of the links mentioned above. :smiley: