Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
M
Door bell stop working
Hello my new door bell have been working now 3 day and now it have stop working it only 3 day old what going on is the something wrong at your end I reset the app and still no good what going on not happy about this at all

18-07-2020 02:28:55

Responses (2)

C
Hi @misszoejames. What part of the Doorbell is not working properly for you? Does the Live View in the Ring App not load, or does the Doorbell itself not respond when you press the button? Feel free to attach screenshots of anything you're seeing in the Ring App as well. Once I have a bit more information on what you're experiencing, I'd be happy to help. :)

21-07-2020 05:11:35

G
Mine won't stay connected to the wifi so therefore my doorbell won't work. I've reset the modem, deleted the device twice and reloaded it, deleted the app and redownload it. I dont know what else to do!

21-07-2020 06:12:08

C
Hi @Gigz1989. What is the RSSI number on the Device Health screen for your Doorbell? What is the approximate distance between your router and the Doorbell? If it's not maintaining a reliable connection to your wifi, it could be a distance concern.

22-07-2020 03:22:13

G
The RSSI # is 38. I've had the door bell for over a year and it's worked just fine, nothing with the Internet has changed.

27-07-2020 07:10:17

C
@Gigz1989 I appreciate you checking on that. Since you have done some basic troubleshooting steps so far and the RSSI looks sufficient, you may want to get in touch with our support team so they can take a deeper look and offer more advanced troubleshooting steps. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available[here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/213608406). We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19[here](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360041597471) to see how to contact support. :)

29-07-2020 03:24:58

U
Hi , help me please, mi door bell video not loading , notifications work good , but i dont see video

29-04-2022 05:45:56

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

D

Danielhrch

User
Solutions