Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
T
User Solution
Don't waste your money buying Ring Bells
negative-feedback
battery-video-doorbell
hardwired-battery-video-doorbell
The ring bells are designed to last no more than 36 months, I got the Video Door Bell (2nd Generation), and the device died, no repair and no warranty after 1 year, and no way of replacing the battery. By the way, the device died with 70% of the battery on it. Super low-quality electronics, don't waste your time and money.

24-11-2023 11:43:59

Responses (2)

C
User Solution

Various factors can affect the performance of your Ring device, including weather. For common issues, troubleshooting steps can be found here on the Community or in our Help Center. If you’re unable to resolve your issue through self-guided troubleshooting, our support team is available to provide further assistance. Our support team can also review your device’s warranty if needed to determine the best resolution.

10-05-2024 06:34:31

U

Similar situation happened with my doorbell. Suddenly stopped working after 2 years. Thought it may have been rain water that had got into the device. After drying it out it wouldn’t power on. So £130 for a new one which I hope lasts longer.

10-05-2024 05:44:58

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User