Distorted night video

All of the sudden the night time video has started looking terrible and i cant see unless the lights are on. I will attach a picture. Any suggestions on what may have caused this or how to fix it? I have the floodlight wired pro. The day time video is fine with no distortion and same with night time when the flood lights are on.

1 Like

Hi @Kittkatt. Try rebooting your Camera using the Ring app to see if it helps. If it does not, give our support team a call for further assistance.

I have the same exact problem. I posted about this a couple of weeks ago and got the same response. Rebooting does not fix the problem.

Hi Neighbors. This looks like it is condensation or dirt on the lens of the camera. I would suggest using a mild cleaner and a soft cloth to wipe the surface of the lens, and see if the quality has improved. If it hasn’t, please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.