Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
K
User Solution
Closed
Distorted night video
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting
video-quality

All of the sudden the night time video has started looking terrible and i cant see unless the lights are on. I will attach a picture. Any suggestions on what may have caused this or how to fix it? I have the floodlight wired pro. The day time video is fine with no distortion and same with night time when the flood lights are on.

30-01-2024 03:32:09

Responses (4)

T
User Solution

Hi Neighbors. This looks like it is condensation or dirt on the lens of the camera. I would suggest using a mild cleaner and a soft cloth to wipe the surface of the lens, and see if the quality has improved. If it hasn’t, please send us a private message on Facebook @Ring or give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

07-02-2024 05:02:16

J

Hi @Kittkatt. Try rebooting your Camera using the Ring app to see if it helps. If it does not, give our support team a call for further assistance.

31-01-2024 05:31:14

J

I have the same exact problem. I posted about this a couple of weeks ago and got the same response. Rebooting does not fix the problem.

06-02-2024 05:30:25

S

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

08-03-2024 05:02:44

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User