Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
U
Discolour on flood light cam
hardwired-security-cameras
troubleshooting

Hi,

For a while now, our floodlight cam is showing anything green such as plants into the colour purple. I have tried to flash the sensor with a torch but this has not resolved the issue.

I have also deleted the product but no avail.

16-12-2023 11:00:24

Responses (1)

T

Hi @user71448. This looks like it is the Color Night Vision feature. Try toggling this feature off, then back on. You can find this in the Device Settings menu, under Video Settings. You can also try powering off the device for 10 minutes, then powering it back on.

18-12-2023 04:29:19

U

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your advise. I have tried both ways but the video is still showing the discolour for everything that is green naturally is actually pink on the live video. Please advice. Thanks.

21-12-2023 12:15:24

T

Hi @user71448. The last thing you can try would be gently tapping on the device itself. If you cannot get it to display the correct color, please follow up with our support team. You can also get in touch by sending a private message @Ring on Facebook or Twitter.

21-12-2023 04:18:03

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User