Disable the freezing/battery warning

Is there a way to disable the pop-up alert about freezing temperature/battery life? In a bad neighborhood, seconds count. The popup usual appears just as I’m reaching to tap a cam for live view and it pushes everything down so I select the wrong cam.

Hi @jkhringid. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of this temperature pop-up in the Ring app? This will give me a better idea of what you’re seeing on your end so I can look into it further.

I believe this is what they are talking about. I get the same thing at least once per day if the temp is low enough. I’ve had 4 battery cameras for almost 2 years, I get it. They might get cold. Stop telling me about it or let me opt out.

Hey @brandont72, thank you for sharing that screenshot. Tapping on that notice should dismiss it from the dashboard on your Ring app. Can you let me know if tapping on it to dismiss it removes it from your Ring app?

It clears it, then it comes back in a day or so.

While we are at it, can we opt out of ads at the bottom?

Hi neighbors. What type of OS are you using—Android or iOS? What app version do you currently have? This information will help us have this looked into further. Also, you are not able to opt out of the announcements that appear at the bottom of your Dashboard in the Ring app.