Ring Security Cameras

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring’s indoor and outdoor cameras.
P
Desktop notifications not working
troubleshooting
notifications
Desktop notifications aren't working. Tried Chrome and Edge. Made sure all notifications are turned on. Trying to get this set up on my husbands computer and he can see live and history but no notification for motion. My laptop works fine. Spent 40 minutes with support with no help

17-10-2023 11:36:14

Responses (1)

J
Hi @peggy8080. If you have a VPN active on his computer, I would recommend disabling it to see if it helps. We also have this Help Center [article](https://support.ring.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404641745300-Turning-on-Push-Notifications-for-Ring-com) with other steps you can try for this type of concern. If you have tried these steps and are still having the same concern, I recommend you continue working with our support team for further assistance. You can also reach out to our support team on Facebook or X (formerly known as Twitter) by sending a private message to @Ring.

18-10-2023 11:11:05

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User