Delete Button Gone

I see with the new update the delete button is missing in the viewing interface. Now there is another step in the way of deleting videos. I know it’s not that tough to click a button, then click delete, then click ok. But, adding another step in the way of something that has to be done multiple times a day doesn’t seem efficient in the new app design. I just keep thinking designers make these changes without thinking of how actual people use the app, they just try to make it look pretty.

Hey @NMG. Thank you so much for this feedback! I completely understand wanting the user’s experience in the app to be are short, simple and to the point as possible. I will make sure to pass on this feedback to the appropriate teams for you to be considered for future app updates.

As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this and any future feature requests there. This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place.

I agree 100% with NMG. Very disappointing moving a fast mover icon to a hidden deeper level. Also the timeline motion bars that label the captured video have changed, removing the time stamp on the bar. Only reads motion on blue bar. Yes I did find where the programmers put the time stamp. I really liked the time showing in the blue bar so easy to search through multiple videos. Do the programmers use the ring?
Thanks !!

If you swipe to the right on the first item in history it lets you delete them ALL