Delayed Ring Order

I ordered my Ring Alarm 2nd Generation, Retro Kit, Sensors, and sign on January 20th. I received everything in the order except for the actual alarm system itself. I called support on January 27th and they told me that it was going to be sent out in a couple of days. Every day since then I have received an email staying that “We are still working on your order”. Why send out a system that cannot be used because the main part is missing? Does anyone know if these are just backordered due to “supply chain” issues? Why can I go to Amazon and purchase one and get it but Ring cant send it to me? Im trying to cancel my existing system and have had to extend the service for a month already due to my order not being received which has cost me $60.00. Reason I cancelled their service is due to the cost and also because they say I have to pay to replace the system due to 3G mobile service being turned off.

Hi @dwilliamhouston. I’m sorry to hear you’re having delays in receiving your order. Since the Community is a neighbor-to-neighbor forum meant for general troubleshooting support, we aren’t able to help with account-specific concerns such as the status of your order. Our support team would be best equipped to check on this for you, and you can give them a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile:

Thanks Caitlyn. Appreciate your response. For positive sake, I am really happy with everything I have so far and even ordered some more cameras and installed them this weekend. Really like the gutter install units for the solar panel/camera. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

@dwilliamhouston I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the devices you have so far! I definitely understand it can be frustrating when things don’t arrive on time or when expected, and hopefully our support team can get you squared away if needed.