Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
L
Delayed notification Ring Video DB pro
hardwired-video-doorbell
I have a HD video doorbell pro, purchased Dec 2019. More and more I am getting delays to ring notifications. Today, my device, sitting on desk connected to same wifi as bell, rang a full 2min after the perso. Pushed it and internal wired bell rang. I checked and RSSI -56 is green. Latest firmware and software installed. No other issues with other devices on network(wyze cams alert in seconds). What can I do or how to troubleshoot?

11-05-2021 06:24:48

Responses (1)

M
Hi there, @Leeben2010! The RSSI looks sufficient for connection and usually only indicates a small amount of interference or distance. Check out our [Community post about RSSI](https://community.ring.com/t/how-it-works-your-ring-device-rssi-good-vs-poor/229) for tips on improving this signal. Please also ensure that your Doorbell Pro is setup and connected to your 2.4 Ghz network, rather than the 5 Ghz. If possible, test out a different mobile device entirely to see if notifications are received quicker. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :)

12-05-2021 03:32:53

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User