Ring Video Doorbell

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Rings wired and battery doorbell.
M
Delayed notification from Ring Doorbell
troubleshooting
notifications

I too am totally fed up with it. The stupid door bell will not chime even with full charge. Good Wifi connex. It only chime at me. It is like having a gaurd dog who hides at intruders but barkers at the owner! I come in get the shopping, all the bags and place everything in the store cupboards and then it rings! Just the worst ever product I have bought in my life. This is from a person who has purchased so much even a white elephant would be better! The batteries need changing every 3 days even with a solar charger. I will never buy ring ever!

26-12-2023 12:21:44

Responses (1)

C

Hi @MrNosey. Delayed notifications are usually signal-related. Check the RSSI on the Device Health page, which is a measurement of the signal strength that your Doorbell is receiving. It’s also important for your phone to have a good internet connection, otherwise notifications could be delayed.

28-12-2023 11:53:44

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User