Dec 7 craziness

Is anyones Ring working properly today???
Mine have both gone crazy!!!
I miss my Ring.

same as you
i 'd reset the RING door bell and now it seems not work again!!
The app totally stucked not working!!
Seems there is a need to buy another one!!
Just used for 2 months!!

I cannot get into my ring at all. Tried resetting password and everything today nothing works.

Glad I’m not the only one
I’ve not had mine long so started to panic
The app won’t load at all
Just have to wait it out :smirk:

We are having same troubles, cameras not working, unable to open the app, unable to log into ring.com

There we go…
At least they know about it
We just have to wait

yeah - all down if using Amazon Web Services Cloud network!!! I removed my Ring app and tried to log back in and could not , the two step authentication kept failing!!

Do not bother to try again until Ring fixed the issue

This stops me to consider Ring Alarm System to replace my ADT (which I currently pay $23/month which has no downtime 99.99% uptime!)

Ring network needs to get better uptime scale rather than only 99.93% (which is not true) ,if it is Alarm system, it needs 99.99% , 4 x 9 rather than 3 x 9!

Your Ring app and devices should be working as intended at this time. Check out our Status Page which confirms the recent incident has since been resolved.

If you are needing any further assistance, our support team is happy to help. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.