Day/night color transitions

I have 2 indoor cameras. Both in the same room viewing from different angles. One of them loses color balance with day and night transitions. All green tones turn pink and yellow. I have to unplug camera and reboot every night and morning to get it back to a balanced hue. I’ve tried adjusting night vision color and the infrared settings and they don’t change the picture hue. It also isn’t picking up motion like the other camera. They are both on the same settings.

Hi there, @5Orr5! If you relocate the Camera in question to a brighter part of the home (near a window for instance) does it adjust as intended? If not, try performing a reset on the Camera by holding the setup button for 30 seconds. Once this step is complete, please reconnect your Ring device by following the steps in this help center article.

If the lens adjustment is still not working as intended after resetting and trying different lighting, this may require a closer look from our support team. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile: