Damaged Stick up Cam under Warranty no reponce from ring

Lever on my Stick up cam snapped when changing battery

I have sent Emails to ring with no responce from ring ,very quick to take our money and subscription where is the follow up service. Any others having same problem?

Hey @Eric4. What email are you emailing? Most email support has been removed at this time due to COVID-19 and changes made to our support channels. To get the device replaced, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Pleased to say all is resolved. Replacement lever for Stick up cam is on its way.

The virus was the reason for the delay ,thanks to Chelsea the Ring Community Manager

She pointed me in the right derection to there UK customer services . Well Done Ring!

1 Like

@Eric4 So glad to hear they got that taken care of for you, neighbor! Feel free to come back at any time to the Community if you have any other comments, questions, or want to help out your fellow neighbors, as we are a neighbor to neighbor support forum. :slight_smile: