Customer support awful

Does anyone know if there is a UK number that I can call to try and get a returns label for my Ring alarm?
I’ve tried 3 times now and I’ve been told 1 to 2 days and it will “probably” arrive via email.
I really don’t think I’ve ever used such an awful support service.

Hi @Hammihamster. For this concern, you’ll definitely want to reach back out to our support team so they can follow up on the return label you’re needing. If you’re in the UK, you can contact our support team at [01727 26 3045](tel:01727 26 3045). We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support.

Cartland,
This is the number I have already contacted and it goes through to a foreign call center.
I then get put on hold while they contact someone else to request a returns label.
I do see a lot of company’s blaming the “current situation” for giving poor service.
I’m just glad I didn’t need any other help other than a returns label.

Replacement parts (warranty) seem to be severely delayed.

I was promised a replacement batterty (warranty) several weeks ago and when I called last week I was told a shipping label has been created.

When will the part ship? Answer: I have no idea!

I’m disappointed in Ring. It’s a very poor representation of Amazon service.