Ring Alarm

Browse posts, comment, and join in the discussion about Ring Alarm and Ring Alarm Pro.
G
Custom push notification sound for Ring alarm
app-settings
I have my own workaround for this issue on Android by using a 3rd party notification app (Notificon) This is what another user posted for their Android device that they came up with. Does anyone know if this is also available on Apple IOS???? Trying to help a neighbor who has Apple devices. 1. From the Ring app dashboard, select the “burger” icon (horizontal three lines) in the upper-left. 2. Select Settings. 3. Scroll down and select Alert Settings. 4. A new screen should pop up with some options, one of which is “Alarm”. Select Alarm. 5. A new screen will pop up with two options across the top: EMAIL and PUSH. Select PUSH. 6. Yet another screen will appear. At the top will be an option for Push Notifications. Make sure this is switched ON. 7. Directly underneath is a section titled “Emergency Alerts”, with the subtitle “Mobile Device Do Not Disturb Settings.” Select (tap) this sections. 8. A window will appear telling you if you will be receiving emergency alerts if your device is in “Do Not Disturb” mode (my phone is set to receive them). At the bottom is a button marked “Change Device Settings”. Select the button. 9. This brings up another screen titled “Ring Alarm - Critical”. Scroll down a short way, and you’ll see an item for “Sound”. Select this, and you can select a sound to use when notified that your Ring Alarm is Alarming.

29-11-2023 03:28:11

Responses (0)

No Responses Found

Didn't find an answer ?

Log in or create your Ring account to post a question and join in the on the conversation.

Most Helpful Members

W

windracer

User
Solution

J

Jventerprises

User
Solution

R

Rick_Madik

User