Custom Alarm for One Sensor

Greetings,

I would like to have an alarm setting to just one sensor. We want the sensor on our basement door (seldom used) to be in Alarm mode all the time, no matter what mode the rest of the house is in. We have the open alert set with a chirp tone, but that is too soft to hear in all cases. It seems that adding a “sound alarm” on/off option that goes with the open and closed alerts for each sensor in the Alarm Devices menu should be possible. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing this feedback, @ORbender! We are always working to add to our devices and features. As we value our neighbors’ feedback, we’ve created a Feature Request board. Feel free to add this, and any future feature requests, there.

This will help us to organize and share your requests with our teams here, as well as allow other neighbors to comment and add interest, all in one place. Smiley Happy

Hello,

Thanks for the quick answer. I tried the link for the Feature Request and received this message: “You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.” I would like to add my post as in the Feature Request area. Please help. Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry about that @ORbender! Thank you for making us aware of this, we’ve now made some changes to the feature request board which will allow you to make requests as you wish! :slight_smile: