Critically low battery on stick up cam

Two month old system. Wired stick up cam giving critically low battery message and wont live view anymore. Tried resetting, replugging in, checked outlet, checked wires, reloaded app, no success.

It is wired and doesn’t contain a battery and has worked fine for two months.

Any suggestions?

Hi @ring20. If you’ve already reset your Stick Up Cam and it’s still not displaying the correct power source, you may need to contact our support team to go over this with you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know how they are able to help!

I am also having this problem too.

i have tried resetting the camera, changing it to battery, un plugging it from power and then plugging it back in and none of it works.

i am really fusturated as this should not be happening !

if anyone knows a fix please tell me.

@Tom_Ring wrote:

Hi @ring20. If you’ve already reset your Stick Up Cam and it’s still not displaying the correct power source, you may need to contact our support team to go over this with you. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Let us know how they are able to help!

@Tom_Ring wrote:

Although this is an old post I’m replying anyway as I hope others will find it useful. I got the ‘critically low battery’ message even though the camera was hardwired. It happened on one of my two cameras and it was the one that was less sheltered from rain. It seems that one reason you might be getting the warning and losing camera functionality is if you water gets in the hole where the power cable plugs into the back of the camera. It shouldn’t happen of course as the cameras should be properly waterproof, so I think it’s a design fault. Anyway, I just dried mine out, plugged it back in and put a bit of tape around the outside to stop water re-entering. Problem solved.