Crappy Products

I cannot believe how cheaply made and crappy the products are. For the price I paid, I would expect something to work 100% without issue, and last for a very long time.

I cannot believe that the “Ring Stick Up Cam Solar HD security camera with two-way talk, Works with Alexa” already crapped out.

It just suddenly stopped charging and died.

I trashed it. It’s a waste of money.
Clearly not worth $150!

I will look for a competitive product to monitor my outdoor parking space.

Because on top of it just randomly dying, the “HD Video” is just terrible. Unless you are right in front of the camera the picture is grainy. I can’t even make out anything more than a blob for someone walking no more than maybe 20-30 feet away. It was watching over my parking space, but was nothing more than a visible deterrent. Even with additional light the pictures still are crap.

And the video always starts late after the person is halfway gone. And the first few seconds are jerky.

What a waste of $150. All it turned out to be was something to throw in the trash.

1 Like

Hi @WalterPalmgren. It sounds like you might have a poor wifi connection. What is the RSSI for your Stick-Up Cam? This can be found in the Device Health section of the Ring app. Rather than throwing these items in the trash, you can take advantage of our Return Policy found here.

If these steps were not helpful, you can always reach out to our support team who is more than happy to help. Please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. If you are outside of the US, please visit here to see how to contact support.

Too late the trash got picked up Tuesday morning. It’s long gone. And the signal strength was perfect. My WiFi signal definitely wasn’t the issue.

1 Like

Better to leave them so people can see what problems people have with ring cams

1 Like