Couldn’t Snooze Notification

I just went to the local shops and set my ring alarm but I had left the TV on. This was causing my ring indoor camera to constantly notify me of motion.
When I tried to snooze it I got the message ‘This feature is not available when motion notifications are turned off’
Clearly they were on as it was notifying me!
So I had to put up with constant notifications until I got home.
Ring. I hope you sort this promptly. Also it would be nice if your paying customers had a support email like there used to be. I tried the number but just got a busy tone I was surprised to be offered a support number at 19:30 on a Saturday night. I guess somebody made a mistake there

Hi there, @Skids! With Motion Snooze enabled, this should certainly prevent alerts from coming to your during the set desired duration of time. The message you received is indeed an indication that the alerts are and should be already disabled. Try testing this scenario again while home to see if this if you still receive motion alerts from the Camera while it is Snoozed. Be sure, of course, to not cause any false alarms.

When reaching out to support, please give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. Feel free to let us know how this goes! :slight_smile:

I rang the support number and it just automatically hung up!