Couldn’t load your locations

For two days now my Ring app won’t open on my phone although it is fine on my iPad. I have carried out every troubleshooting method including changing location settings, uninstalled and reinstalled the app but nothing has changed. It is nothing to do with my wifi as the Ring app on my ipad works fine. I have no connection to my Ring now from my phone which is not acceptable. Please help!

Hi @DV14. Do you have a VPN enabled on your phone? Is it connected to WiFi or cellular data? What type of phone is this and what version of the Ring app is installed? This information will help the Community determine the next best steps.

I’ve got the exact same problem. My doorbell worked for 1 day before this happened. 1 day.
The only answers I can find say it’s a massive fault with the app.
I would never entrust my alarm security to Ring, based on my first Ring buy :frowning:

I don’t have vpn enable on my phone. BUT I should be able to without every app throwing a hissy fit. I have the latest app version installed, whichever one that is.

Hi @Dotty101. If you have tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this thread and are still having the same concern, give our support team a call for further assistance.