Corner kits

The product page for the Video Doorbell Generation 2 says it comes with wedge and corner kit. Does this mean it comes with 1 corner wedge? If I buy an additional corner kit can I put all 4 wedges together? Or is it only capable of 3?

Hey @Jcroteau. The Doorbell comes with one of each for both kits! You can purchase more if you feel you need them, but we do not recommend installing more than 3 or 4, as it may not have enough support for this or the screw may not be long enough. Feel free to share the install here if you do use more than the ones provided! :slight_smile:

Hi,

I have just purchased the “Pro” doorbell but don’t see a corner wedge kit. There is an optional retro fit with a built in level. 3 faceplates power and chime but no corner kit. Am I missing something here?

thanks.

Hi @Stubob, happy to chime in here. The Doorbell Pro does not come with a wedge or corner piece. You can purchase a Wedge Kit and a Corner Kit from our website if you need them to get the perfect angle for your Doorbell. I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Hi Caitlyn

Thanks for that. I’ve been a bit confused about my recent purchase and posted a query elsewhere on the community board regarding the doorbell I’ve purchased as I thought it might be a non U.K. version. Perhaps you could advise?

thanks.

@Stubob I located your other post on the boards and went ahead and provided an answer for you there. I hope that helps! :slight_smile: