Continuous Live View

I cannot imagine why Ring doesn’t offer continuous live view - tech has advanced enough to allow for it. Any idea if this is in the works?

We are always working to add to and improve our neighbors’ experience. As always, we have the Feature Request Board, where you can vote on the existing live view requests. We often share these with our teams here. :slight_smile:

As disheartening as it is, you can verify through reading over 2 years worth of requests demands suggestions and unsatisfied purchasers frustrations (over this not clearly disclosed flaw) RING doesn’t care and has made no effort to improve this. They continue to gain subscribers and generate profits by unknowing customers or ones that don’t require this option so why would they change what to them, isn’t broken…? They are fine with unsatisfied customers who already bought into them, taking their business elsewhere. UNFORTUNATE but reality. SO glad I caught this after receiving a RING doorbell as a gift and before actually purchasing anything else.

A workaround is to use a free third party auto clicking app and set it to 605 seconds (just over 10 mins). Seems to work for me.

Hi neighbors! The ability to record or utilize the Live View continuously is not available, but other neighbors have requested this feature before. You can add your feedback and vote on this suggestion by clicking the feature request below.

The Feature Request board is the best way for us to gather and share your ideas with our teams here. Thank you for continuing to share your feedback, I’ll be marking this reply as a solution so other neighbors can easily find the feature request. :slight_smile: