Contact sensor will not complete it’s setup

Just bought, and installed, a brand new alarm system. It is a bundled kit from Costco UK. Added to the basic alarm package was one extra motion sensor and one additional contact sensor. No problem installing the entire kit until I got to the final contact sensor.
All is fine up to, and including, the QR code moment. The system refinished the sensor but does not add it to the system. It keeps asking for the tab to removed and then the cover to be opened and the battery removed and replaced. I have lost count of how often I have tried it.
After each unsuccessful attempt to add the sensor to the alarm system, I remove the “failed device” before trying again.
Any help would be gratefully received.
Cheers,
Jiffers

Hi @Jiffers. If you reach out to our support team about this concern, they should be able to help you fully reset the Contact Sensor and get it up and running in the Ring App. It should be a relatively quick process as well, so I definitely suggest contacting them so you can get this sorted out. You can give our support team a call at one of the numbers available here. We’re taking additional steps to protect our team and help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so this has resulted in longer than normal wait times. If you are outside of the US, please read our response to COVID-19 here to see how to contact support. :slight_smile: