Constant blue light blinking

Hello, I’m having a issue on keeping my Ring video doorbell connected. It’ll connect to my wifi but when I try to join it with the ring app it’ll give me a flashing white light to the left…then a few times flash the white light only at the top after it flashes 4 times blue…still no connection. Then it gave a error I’m putting in my password for wifi wrong but I’m clicking the eye :eye: just so I know I’m typing it in correctly .Smdh! Please tell me what I’m doing wrong bcuz it’s not my wifi. (Do I suppose to connect it with a CHIME?)

Hi @Riaree. Correct, a white flashing light indicates that you are entering an incorrect password. If there are special characters in your password, try changing it to alpha numeric. You can also perform a test by connecting it to a wifi hotspot. If your Doorbell connects to a wifi hotspot, you’ll need to make some adjustments to your network. Let me know if this helps.

My unit is Ring Doorbell Pro Hard wired, a electrician installed it about 5 years ago, today the unit reports offline, took cover off and pushed button and started flashing blue rapidly. Ring App kept asking if light was spinning white, NO it won’t Please Help

Hi @user41421. I would suggest disconnecting your Ring Pro from power for about 10 minutes, then trying again. If that does not work, checked the marked solution for this post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.